We are happy to announce that OOAC 2017 Image Competition is now open! The OOAC organizers will determine the top three image submissions. Prizes for the top three places are $200, $100 and $50 respectively. Moreover, the top image would be used as the cover of OOAC 2017 booklet. The rules of the competition can be seen below.
- To participate in OOAC Image Competition 2017, you must be a registered attendee of the 2017 OOAC.
- The main focus of this competition is the aesthetics and also, the images need to be relevant to the field of microfluidics.
- A Single contestant is allowed to submit up to 2 images. More than 2 submissions by a single contestant results in disqualification.
- Images may be obtained by any imaging technique. They can also be computer aided schematics.
- Images cannot be previously published in any journal.
- To submit images, they need to be emailed to email@example.com. The email title should read “OOAC 2017 Image Competition Submission”.
- Images need to be a high resolution .jpg, .tiff or .png file. Images must be at least 300 DPI. The image file name should read contestant’s family name and first name, respectively, separated by a comma.
- Example: Jones, Steve
- The body of the email submission must include a short description of the object that is imaged and the technique used to capture the image. The description should be maximum 50 words long.
- Deadline for Image Competition submission is April 30th, 2017.
Below are 2016 Winners