Abstract submission is now open!
In the meeting, accepted participants will have the opportunity to present their work in oral and poster presentation sessions.
We welcome you to submit your work in the field of microfluidics and its various applications! Please send a one page document (preferably in PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The document should include the following:
- Your name and affiliations
- Your email used during registration
- Whether you are part of the TOeP Program
- Preference for oral or poster presentation
- And a maximum 300 word abstract describing your work
Please note that the deadline for abstract submission is April 28th, 2017!
For addition information and questions regarding abstract submission, please contact email@example.com.